gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Authentication follow-up

From: rbaardman
Subject: [gomd-devel] Authentication follow-up
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:35:11 +0200

Hi,

I just thought the whole login-stuff over with a friend of me (who is a
huge supporter of openBSD and security..)

The whole connection between gomd and the client will have to be encrypted
in some kind of way.
When a client has authenticated and logged in, another host will be able to
take over the (then unencrypted) connection. To prevent this from happening
I think we should think of a way to secure the whole connection. My idear
is to use SSL, since it is widely used and accepted to be secure. All major
languages have some kind of SSL support, so implementing it will be most
easy and secure.

cheers,

Roel

Snel en voordelig ADSL nu voor iedereen bereikbaar.
Zon Breedband Budget voor EUR 14,95 per maand.
Nu tijdelijk geen aansluitkosten. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl/breedband