gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <GUIDE> beta of the GOMD guide

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <GUIDE> beta of the GOMD guide
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:50:49 +0200

Hey JP,

On Dienstag 30 September 2003 12:56, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Here is the first beta of the guide for GOMD.
> It's in RTF format.
>
> I need comemnts and bug fixes. ;)

very nice :)
here are my comments:
1) there should be a bit more "internals" in there e.g.
  - how to confiture the gomd.conf, scx.conf + acl.conf
    (+ location of the config files)
  - basic explanation of what is happening (connections + communication)
  - maybe one or two examples
2) we need to a section for the libgomd and how to use it
  (and point the user/reader to the example section in the sources)
3) "gomd" (the name) needs to be fixed ?

anyways a good start. Looks already very ok to me. thx a lot.
Maybe i will "cut+paste" some passages for the openMosix-mailing-list ;))

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

enjoy,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then
programming must be the process of putting them in.