gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: [openMosix-general] OpenMOsix Analyzer

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: [openMosix-general] OpenMOsix Analyzer
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:30:33 +0200

Ciao JP,

On Samstag 04 Oktober 2003 12:32, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> Do you want an history-mode for request executed or just a worker thread
> that saves the status of the nodes continously?

for the nodes status similar to the openMosixcollector.
Let us discuss how ;)
... a worker thread for that purpose seems to be a good idea.

We have to think about :
- what to save
- how + where to save
- how to use the data

.....mmhmm, maybe we should not have this feature because
it will be implemented by the user/developer in his own application.
e.g. he/she has to care about how to store the gathered data from
the gomd/libgomd and for us it is hard to "decide" which data-format
should be used.

Comments and discussion is welcome ;))

To my mind we shoud give the chpox a higher prio because it is
really a "very nice" feature.

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

wish a nice weekend,