gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:59:09 +0200

Hi all.

In these days I've started adding docs stuff.
- added lots of comments to the daemon code files.
- added new docs/doxygen directory with a script ("generate_docs.sh) to
generate the documentation for
  the source files of both daemon and library. Format: HTML & RTF.
- Mirko is working to create a script to convert the updated manual (RTF
file format) to all the known file formats... ;)
- I've prepared a new release for the manual.(typo fixes, comments,..):
v0.1b.
   Not committed yet (waiting fot Mirko's script).
   I'm also working to add some "gomd internals" chapter to the manual.

PS: when Moshe will give us the permissions, we'll move to the new openMosix
community platform.
Ok? ;)

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN daemon/*.cpp
(+) added comments

----

NOTE#1: added Doxygen docs-autogeneration stuff
NOTE#2: Doxygen config file created via the nice doxywizard program
(graphical front-end for doxygen)

IN docs/doxygen/Doxyfile.daemon
(+) Doxygen config file used to autobuild the documentation for the daemon
(gomd) code

IN docs/doxygen/Doxyfile.lib
(+) Doxygen config file used to autobuild the documentation for the library
(libgomd) code

IN docs/doxygen/generate_docs.sh
(+) script used to auto-generate the documentation for bot daemon and lib
source codes.