gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:02:00 +0200

Hi all.

Sorry for the delay about this post... ;)

- Actually I'm working on code cleanups but ASAP I'll rework the gomd manual
and I'd like to use the new OO.org for this job.
- Kris: if you want/can, feel free to convert the manual in docbook sgml (as
I'm not confident with the needed conversion tools) and to include it in the
openMosix HOWTO. I'm here, if you need my help. As my final goal is to
create a small script to generate several file formats for the manual, if
you can trace the steps required to get the docbook sgml, it would be nice.
:)

BTW: Mirko has the latest, still unreleased version (v0.1b).

Thanks.

Byez.

<rejected>