gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] 3dmosmon Beta, Round 2

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon Beta, Round 2
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:42:47 -0500 (CDT)

Okay guys, heres attempt #2 and producing a working 3dmosmon beta
Theres two different techniques now:

The binary package: Same as the lsat time except it hsa the req'd lib i
forgot
http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/3dmosmon-bin.tar.gz

The source package: This is the source code for 3dmosmon and ODE (the
physics library) but still includes the OGRE libraries precompiled.

http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/3dmosmon-1.9.3.tar.gz

Neither of these packages contain the necessary theme data, that can
be downloaded as always at
http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/media-themes.tar.gz

Please try out either/both and let me know how it goes. Im a bit concerned
about the LD_PRELOAD stuff in the 3dmosmon script in the binary version.
it didnt seem to work at all on a friends box and he had to edit
/etc/ld.so.conf . Please let me know if the same thing happens to you guys