gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DISTRO> Switching to Gentoo...done! || new ebuild release

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DISTRO> Switching to Gentoo...done! || new ebuild release for gomd (thanks to tantive)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:40:43 +0200

Hi all.

Yesterday I finished the gentoo installation => my box now is 2x faster. ;)
Now I've all the tools for coding but I prefer to do some stability tests
before restarting with gomd sources (I want to use a stable and fully
operational box).

Just recompiled oM stuff: 2.4.22-om1+ openMosixview + openmosixstress-test +
gomd.
BTW tantive produced a new ebuild for gomd 0.1beta1 => thanks to tantive!!!

Johnny: ASAP I'll test your new 3dmosmon sources. Ok?

Byez.

<rejected>