gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox-support: correct handling for yetregistered

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox-support: correct handling for yetregistered procs
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 09:58:17 +0100

Hi all.

About my previous mail (example in CVS notes):
>[TST]: notice the dumps have identical name:
>[TST]: this code is really fast (maybe too fast)!!! :))).
>(Maybe this is due to Linux time() function)

I did some tests: this code is so fast that in one second there can be 3+
registrations (or better: on my machine - AthlonXP 1700+ - there can be 3+
registrations per second).

If you put a "sleep(1000);" between a round and another one (in
csCollector::testRegisterProcess() function) the resulting 3 dumps have time
with different seconds (incremented, as expected).

I'm happy => this means our code is really fast... ;)
Byez.

<rejected>