gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: working on default behaviours || <

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: working on default behaviours || <PERL2GOMD> CaloRE committed frsh code
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 01:55:09 +0100

Hi all.

1)I'm working on default behaviours for the chpox support (so you can define
commands that will be periodically dumped => added new
/etc/gomd/chpoxsupport.conf file for this purpose).

ATM no code was committed to CVS as I'm finishing+testing this new stuff. :)
ASAP I'll add the new macro CHPOX_DUMP_MIGRATED-ONLY and related default
behaviour.

2)CaloRE committed fresh code for perl2gomd.
Please test it up, as it will be sent to Moshe.

Thanks a lot, CaloRE!!!

Byez.

<rejected>