gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <RFC> Updated .plan for the gomd project.

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <RFC> Updated .plan for the gomd project.
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:00:35 +0100

Hi all.

1)DAEMON (GOMD)
This is my .plan for the GOMD daemon.

[Month]              [Feature]              [Version]   [Status]
End of November      chpox support             0.2      to be completed ASAP
(some parts are already operational)
December             loadlimit & lmsensors     0.3      planned
January              xml logging               0.4      planned
1st quarter of 2004  Black Hole Detection      0.5      to be planned

In this .plan I've not included the support to kernel 2.6.
We'll wait the first stable openMosix patch (for series 2.6.x) before
starting this support.

2)LIBRARY (LIBGOMD)
Maybe some cleanups.

3)CONTRIBS
Perl2gomd: committed. CaloRE is working on.
Java2gomd: not committed. Roeles is working on.
Oracle2gomd: planned. CaloRE wants to test Oracle's internal sockets
mechanism.

4)DOCUMENTATION
Guide committed to CVS.
Daemon internals: WIP.