gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox error while restoring proc.

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox error while restoring proc.
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:46:14 +0100

Hi all.

First of all: in the daemon, problem while registering libs is solved (I
forgot the "+"). :)
As said yesterday, I'm working on the proc restoring stuff.
Today I've implemented the restore function but I got an error.

<<<ERROR_LOG>>>
[CHP]: restoring the process...
[CHP]: invoking "ld-chpox /tmp/omdiscd_20031115_113908_1939.dump"
CHPOX_IOCTL_CKINIT: Exec format error
<<<ERROR_LOG>>>

In attachment the full log.
I've followed exactly the commands reported on:
http://www.unicc.kiev.ua/tasks/chpx_eng.html
Any idea?

I'd like to know if it's possible to invoke restoring without using
ld-chpox.

Thanks.

Byez.

Gian Paolo Ghilardi
<rejected>

PS: obviously I did no commit to CVS as the code is not fully operational.
If someone needs the code, I'll send him via mail.
Ok?