gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: new getListOfAvailableDumps() func

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: new getListOfAvailableDumps() function
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:58:09 +0100

Hi all.

As I said some days ago, I'm working on my presentation for the
LinuxDay2003.
However I got some spare time to test the new chpox-0.6b release and to add
a new function to the daemon.

When it will be finished, you'll be able to invoke a specific dump from a
list of available dump files (provided by this new function).

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN chpoxSupport.h/chpoxSupport.cpp
(+) added getListOfAvailableDumps() function to get the list of all
available dump files in the CHPOX_DUMP_DIR directory

IN csCollector.cpp
(+) added call to new chpoxSupport::getListOfAvailableDumps() function