gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <PROJECT> status

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <PROJECT> status
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:35:48 +0100

Hi all.

How're you, guys?

As you notice there were no fresh news about gomd.
This is due to:
- Savannah's  hacker attack.
- I'm studying hard to pass two exams, so my effort is focused on this goal.

However these days I worked to enable CVS server on Carapax.
If Savannah won't be up in a week, I'll move all the stuff on Carapax.

Pending code: simple XML logger for the daemon is currently "not committed".

I've installed KDe3.2beta2 on Gentoo. New Kate is really outstanding as it
features the new IDEAl mode (BTW Kdevelop 3.0 integrates Kate as editor).

Any comments?Ideas?

Byez.

<rejected>