gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: minor stuff committed

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: minor stuff committed
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:30:48 +0100

Hi all.

This is the first stuff committed after a long period (4 weeks). ;)

Started merging some minor stuff.
- cleanups is chSupport
- added preliminary import for new future xmlLog class

I hope you like this stuff. ;)
CU.

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN chSupport.h/chSupport.cpp
(+) m_validRules now is a STL vector (dynamic array) so I'm forced to play
with indexes no more... :)

IN connHandler.cpp
(m) after chSupport type-change, we can use the appropriate method to get
container size: size(). :)

IN chpoxSupport.h/chpoxSupport.cpp
(+) now we'll use the new utils::getLocalTime() function to get the current
system time

IN constants.h
(+) added XML_LOG_FILE macro (to set the output file for xml-based logging
=> STILL NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED!)

IN Makefile.no_libgtop/Makefile.with_libgtop
(+) added xmlLog class to compilation line

IN xmlLog.h/xmlLog.cpp
(+) added appendToLog() and printLevelsForLog(): they will be used to create
xml entries for logging purpose

IN utils.h/utils.cpp
(+) added getLocalTime() function to get the current time