gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:02:01 +0000

Hey Roeles,

happy new year !

On Freitag 02 Januar 2004 10:13, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read about FOSDEM and the meeting and I am determined to go.

Great :) meet you there

> So I wonder wich hotel you are staying at, since I am likely to go alone(no
> enthousiastic friends).

we (my wife and me) checked the hotels suggested on the Fosdem-website and
the novotel seems quite ok since speakers + organization will use this too
(http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/index.html)
Anyways "CHAB : Centre Van Gogh" looks quite nice too
(http://www.ping.be/chab/)
For us both will be ok so we can discuss if there are more options
and which one we could take together.
Would be really quite cool to be in the same hotel to ease up
"evening activities"  ;)  Any more suggestions ?

> Also, when/where was the oM meeting planned?

good question ;) maybe Kris has some more infos soon.

> cheers,
>
> Roeles
>
> P.s. Java2Gomd is going to get it's first release soon. Been busy as hell
> since I had like 5 school projects simultaniously, but now I will just

HPPP -> high performance parallel-projecting

> _make_ myself some time. Learning C++ atm too and found info on PalmOS
> programming, so maybe... :)

cool, have fun with it and see you at Fosdem,

Matt