gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:54:11 +0000

Hi Roeles, Matt again,

On Freitag 02 Januar 2004 13:48, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi again
>
> > Hey Roeles,
> >
> > happy new year !
>
> Yeah, I totally forgot. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

:)

> > we (my wife and me) checked the hotels suggested on the Fosdem-website
> > and the novotel seems quite ok since speakers + organization will use
> > this too (http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/index.html)
> > Anyways "CHAB : Centre Van Gogh" looks quite nice too
> > (http://www.ping.be/chab/)
> > For us both will be ok so we can discuss if there are more options
> > and which one we could take together.
> > Would be really quite cool to be in the same hotel to ease up
> > "evening activities"  ;)  Any more suggestions ?
>
> Evening activities sound great! :)
> Also, you have any idear about costs? After all I'm dutch, and a student
> aswell ;P

no prob, then let us take the "Centre Van Gogh" which is quite in-expensive
(http://www.ping.be/chab/en/tarif_en.htm)

what about you, JP ?
Did you already convinced your girlfriend ;) ?

> > > Also, when/where was the oM meeting planned?
> >
> > good question ;) maybe Kris has some more infos soon.
> >
> > HPPP -> high performance parallel-projecting
>
> yep, but it's confusing. 1 in java, one in php/mysql, 1 in C++ etc, 1
> sysadmin course and so on... *sigh* :)
>
> Anyway, looking forward to release java2gomd.
>
> Roeles

cheers,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

It's hard to look cool while riding a donkey.