gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: How can I signal my presence at the Fosdem???

From: Bruce Knox
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: How can I signal my presence at the Fosdem???
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:20:41 -0600

Hi John Paul, I have a few suggestions for how to let people know you will be
attending openMosix Summit at Fosdem.

Give me a short (sentence or two) description of what you are going to do, talk
about, etc. and I will get it published to the world:)

For those of you attending the Summit, in your email signature, add a note as
Kris did:

Kris Buytaert

Meet us at the openMosix Summit 2004 - 21,22/2/2004 , Fosdem , Belgium
        http://howto.ipng.be/openMosix-Summit/

You could ask Ramon or Mirko to add to the gomd site a note such as I have at
the top of the openMosix site.  But, I'd add specifically who from gomd is
attending.  Matt, Gian Paolo, ... from gomd have committed to attend the
openMosix Summit 2004. And link to Kris' Summit site.

(Ian has a cool pop out on the CHAOS site for his openMosix presentation at the
Australian Unix and open systems User Group (AUUG) Security Symposium.)

You might add your name to the list attending on the Wiki:
http://howto.ipng.be/openMosixWiki/index.php/openMosixMeeting2004

I News Released the Summit nearly a month ago
(http://pr.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=877) and I plan to do a second
release near the time of the Summit.  I will include something about gomd
participating too:)

BTW, I am very impressed with gomd.  Been trying to recruit Ian for your group.
 I don't know what he'd add, but I'd bet it would be cryptic:)

I think the openMosix Community does not have a good grasp of what gomd will
bring to openMosix, yet.  That includes me, but I can see enough to tell it is
a most important addition.  I am anxious to see the first applications based
upon gomd.  Bruce

>>> address@hidden 02/01/04 02:58PM >>>
Hi all.

First of all: I want to confirm my presence at the Fosdem2004
(www.fosdem.org). :)))
I'm writing some lines with Matt (thanks Matt!).

How can I signal my presence at the Fosdem???