gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Gomd on MacOS X

From: rbaardman
Subject: [gomd-devel] Gomd on MacOS X
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:08:51 +0100

Hi all,

it 's maybe a weird question but has anyone yet tried to compile Gomd on
MacOS X? I am thinking about getting myself an iBook so I can speed up
developement for both school and hobby, so I wonder if I can maybe develop
java2gomd from an iBook. If it does compile succesfully, could someone
maybe add it to the fink package list? Fink is a project to make debian-
like stuff possible for OS X. It has a lot of ports to OS X like Apache,
KDE etc. A manual is provided on the website btw. If no-one is able to try,
maybe I will soon ;)

cheers,

Roeles

Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.