gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Gomd on MacOS X

From: rbaardman
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Gomd on MacOS X
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:13:41 +0100

> Hi all.
>
> Uhm... The compile+install scripts were created with Linux in mind so I
> don't know if this can compile also on MacOSX. But gomd code is plain
> C++/STL so this stuff could compile as well. :)

Even if you do gcc-specific stuff (like public void __attribute__ stuff) I
think it will compile. Gcc is available on OSX afaik.

Fink contains:
[X] bash
[ ] commoncpp -> maybe it will compile. SF says "OS independent" and it's
GNU. It is also listen on opendarwin.com ports collection
[X] libgtop (version 2, pay attention to the version)
[ ] GCC 3.0+ -> I think it is included by default

So Johnny, if you have Fink (wich you probably do), you should have no
trouble I guess. Please let me know :)

Roeles