gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <HOWTO>: How to add a "support class" in the GOMD Daemo

From: Kris Buytaert
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <HOWTO>: How to add a "support class" in the GOMD Daemon
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:17:17 +0200

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 20:11, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I've created a small HOWTO describing how to create a new "support class"
> for the GOMD daemon.
> ASAP I'll commit this howto (in OpenOffice 1.1 format) to CVS. Ok?
>
> As usual, comments/hints/fresh-ideas/... are always welcome! ;)

Docs & Howto's ehe..

Most of the docs written for OpenSource projects is written in SGML/XML
docbook.  As is the openMosix howto and different related documents.

If you folks want to .. I can tackle the job of keeping a separate GOMD
chapter in the openMosix HOWTO, hence converting the existing docs to
Docbook and throwing it into CVS again.. that way everybody and their
neighbour gan generate the type of document he wants (PDF,HTML,RTF
etc..)

Just let me know.

greetings..

--