gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: OSX Makefiles

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: OSX Makefiles
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:05:01 +0200

Hi all.

Ok. Partial OSX support is committed.
Check the notes below for more infos.

Thanks to Johnny for sennding me the Makefiles. :)
Each OSX-specific Makefile was renamed Makefile.OSX to avoid confusion.

ADDED MAKEFILES (FOR OSX):
- lib/Makefile.OSX
- contrib/c/Makefile.OSX
- contrib/c++/qt/Makefile.OSX

BTW, OSX Makefiles for the C++ example(s) were NOT committed as I've just
reorganized the c++ directories.
Johhny: please create the Makefiles for the files in contrib/c++/shared_link
and contrib/c++/dynamic_load. Thanks.

Bye.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: added OSX build support (Makefiles provided by Johnny Cache =>
thanks!)

IN compile.sh
(+) added new hidden "--platform=osx" option to enable support for compiling
on MacOSX. The option is "hidden" as no one ask you to enable this support.
:)
To enable this feature, you've only to type:
./compile --platform=osx

Notice this facility doesn't interfere with standard compilation on
GNU-Linux/x86.
ATM, C++ Makefiles from Johhny were not committed because of recent changes
in the code of these example (Makefiles won't work => they need an update).