gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> It works!!!

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> It works!!!
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:57:43 +0000

Cioa JP,

On Samstag 10 April 2004 14:43, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> First of all, I've added libiface.h to Makefile of libgomd. ;)
>
> GOMDView works! Really happy to see it working. :)
> Excellent job, Matt!

hehehe, thanks, the first step is done

> Now we need a .plan.
>
> My idea:
> - libgomd API consolidation

yep

> - daemon features consolidation

yep, as mentioned we need the "exec cmd [nodeid] [command]" somehow
to finish the main gomdview application window and to be able to remove
the ssh/rsh config + execution stuff completly.

> - gomdview: link to shared lib

you mean using the "newer" shared-libs mechanism, right ?
If yes, i am fine with that :)

> Ok?
>
> Thanks. :)))
>
> <rejected>
>

> << CVS NOTES >>
>
> IN Makefile
> (+) added missing installation of libiface.h (thanks to Matt for signaling
> me that)

all the best,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow; so follow your own advice