gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> Code to test before commiiting to CVS

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> Code to test before commiiting to CVS
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:14:24 +0000

Ciao JP,

On Sonntag 11 April 2004 23:00, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> I've reworked the files (files non working as expected. :) )
> I've tested them on my second box and I got no error.
>
> Please test on your box and tell me.
> If it works, I'll commit the code :)

good, please commit the code ;) it is much more easier to
test the stuff directly from the cvs than to update just some files.
Will test after commit ;))

> Thanks for all :)

thank you too for all your effort ;)

> Bye.
>
> <rejected>

howdy,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

If we have unlimited ability to think, why do we use computers?