gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] latest gomd cvs test

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] latest gomd cvs test
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:54:03 +0000

Hi JP,

just want to let you know that i gave the latest
gomd cvs (the stuff you just commited) a quick
test (on a non-openMosix system) and it works ok ;)
No segfaults this time hehehe, thanks.

stay tuned,

Matt
.... sitting wireless outisde in our small garden with my wife and
enjoying the start of the spring :)
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.