gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> Refresh prob.

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> Refresh prob.
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:42:18 +0000

Hi back to you,

On Dienstag 13 April 2004 19:35, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.

> > > Thanks. Why the nodes appear sorted from the last to the first
> > > (5->4->3->2->1)? :)
> >
> > this is the sequence i got from "get nl" i guess
>
> Uhm... not => check the screenshot :)))

ok, do not know yet, maybe the gomdview internal nodelist<list> sorts wrong

> > > What's your opinion?
> >
> > ;) i told your my opinion and about the problems i have
> > with gomdview. It should be compileable in every dir
> > and not depend on ../../libgomd.h but on #include libgomd.h
> > Otherwise you (users) will have troubles e.g. in building rpm.
> >
> > Please try that :
> > Change in gomdview.h
> > #include "../../libgomd.h"
> > #include <libgomd.h>
> >
> > and see if you can compile it
> > (after installing the libgomd by "make install" as root)
>
> What about include the needed headers in the gomdview? (sorry for being so
> irritating :) )

no prob

> (However I can change the makefiles in a few min, if you want. :) )

to my mind we/you should change this and not make our users depend
on our gomd directory structure.
That is why we install it in /usr/include (system wide)

> Bye.
>
> <rejected>

cheers,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Reality is for those who can't face Science Fiction.