gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] about the libgomd removal

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] about the libgomd removal
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:38:36 +0000

Hi JP, me again,

i just asks myself if it is really a good plan to remove
the libgomd stuff. As i found out e.g. the "get ps"
function in the gomd is using it and this migth be usefull
for the gomdprocs port (-> we have to fill the processbox
with all the values from the processes running on the
remote system)

anyways ;) if you could provide an working alternative i am fine
with it hehehe
.... just my mind.

have fun,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

"Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.  My dog's
name was Q47pY!3$H9x, but I change it every 90 days."