gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed

From: Massimo Fierro
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:22:35 +0200

Hi all!
Haven't heard from me for a while, huh?
Anyways I've been following the gomd development from "far away" and I am just questioning one thing...
Assertion 1 - GOMD stands for Generic (or General) Open Mosix Deamon
Assertion 2 - As far as I know there is no openMosix patch working on OSX
Question 1 - Why should we worry about porting GOMD on OSX when there is no openMosix?

Maybe I am missing something

Max

address@hidden wrote:

I am purely concerned about portability (Mac OS X anyhow), so that's why I want to be 100% sure that this won't break it on OS X. I am expecting my iBook any day now, you see :)

Roeles