gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:04:30 -0500 (CDT)

Hey roeles, I hope i didnt confuse you. I've successfully compiled many of
the demo's and (i thought most importantly) libgomd itself so that other
programs on OSX can interface with a gomd running on a om box. I didnt
attempt to compile the daemon itself because i just asumed that it would
not work at all w/o an oM kernel /w all the /proc entries to read,

Hope I didnt give you the wrong impression
-jc

P.S. i bet you love your new ibook. OSX kick ass :)