gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 15:23:28 -0500 (CDT)

Heya Roeles,thanks for teh feedback
I hope to make a nice installer script taht will put the frameworks where
they need to go, but havent had a chance. I also would like to fix the
confiuration
stuff but as you can see the 1st screen is generated by a fontend which
then launches teh real executable. Its fairly difficult to modify how ogre
prompts the user for that info but i tihnk i have come up with a way. :)

Anyway, you can point 3dmosmon at anathema.noctrl.edu to see it running
its a shame you wrote sucha long email and didnt even get to see teh eye
candy :)

Best Regards
-jc