gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:27:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hey guys, i finished up 3dmosmon-2.1 and id like to release it on linux
and OSX concurrently. I was hoping someone here would make it fit into the
rest of the code. I myself could write a plain old Makefile to do it but
you guys seem to be much better at these things. Any takers or should i
start doing this myself? Im trying to avoid writing the makefiles etc so
that it fits clumbsilily into everything else is all. The code is at
http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/code/3dmosmon-2.1.tar.gz

Best regards
-jc