gossip-general

dishonestly brazen

From: Sibylla E. Ivey
Subject: dishonestly brazen
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 11:13:26 -0600

And that, in and of itself, is also Biblical. Local, regional and even
national news is quite the joke, and the Gospel of Thomas is or is not
true.
How I would love to just place the Bible under my pillow each night,
absorb the information and wake up the next day knowing four more books.
Few know how to deal with it.

----

Trade Date : Monday, December 11, 2006
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
S y m b o l  : A M S N . P K
Opening Price : $0.0006
1 WEEK PROJECTION : $0.006-$0.008
Recommendation : BUY

----

To know it, one has to work at knowing it. Comfort and faith rarely go
hand in hand. Someone who lost someone dear to them, someone they loved
so very much, without warning and seemingly without reason.
Studying it, and the information that can seem to discount it.
Local, regional and even national news is quite the joke, and the Gospel
of Thomas is or is not true. But there is no Intel Inside by default.
I sit around on my fatter-than-it-oughtta-be ass and revel in comfort.
Most of us look elsewhere for information and direction. Few know how to
deal with it. Most of us look elsewhere for information and direction.
But I enjoy going when something comes along that piques my interest.
Think that negative if you will.
The thing that seems to scare the living crap out of Christians is this;
this most basic of things about us: we can make choices. Man, however,
is not. To know it, one has to work at knowing it.
Talk to a cancer victim.
You might ditch your faith for a while or permanently. These things we
would know without being told. Talk to a cancer victim.
To know it, one has to work at knowing it.
To avoid internal conflict. Were we robots, then what in the world is
going on would be already programmed into our being. Few know how to
deal with it.
Yet someone once told me faith is the antithesis to fear. But there is
no Intel Inside by default.
I think back on that now and it seems asinine to me. The ones who kept
their faith, however, have something unique.
However, it has become a crutch people lean on, crippling themselves
without needing to. Talk to a cancer victim.
And that, in and of itself, is also Biblical.