gossip-general

The more you buy, the more you save!

From: Maynard Stover
Subject: The more you buy, the more you save!
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:23:33 -0420

Click here to enter - http://gnosisff.com/

A panel saw is the first step in projects such as cabinetry. It is designed to cut the face and sides of the cabinet by cutting large panels of plywood into the rectangles. Then the miter saw would be used to frame and face the front of the cabinet door or draw, usually made of a fine hardwood, so that there were bevelled edges and a complete decorative front. O.K., now that you have chosen the location of your focal point, it's time to shop for that perfect snowglobe to take center stage and be the "star" of the show. To keep your cost down, we'll start out by purchasing just one globe and accessorize with other figurines or complementary items found around your home. I now challenge you to think of at least the ten most important people in your life, and think of a nice craft (made by you) to give to them this year. It may be a traditional one that you have already planned, Great!, and if it includes the recipient helping to make it, Even Better! Try to start a few new traditions also, so that our future generations will have a little "extra" to remember about us. Let's keep crafting alive!
So, what do you do if you aren't implementing much of anything or just keep going for the small stuff? You have to step into the mentality of the "B" & "I" quadrants. (If you don't know what they are, read Robert Kiyosaki's, "CASHFLOW Quadrant"). That means you'll have to create a system for implementation and you'll want to only choose the things that will give you the best ROI in regards to both time and money. What about the red flag the administration waves at us that, if we skedaddle, Al-Qaeda will take over Iraq? Is that bogeyman based on a real understanding of the Iraqi psyche? Neither the Sunnis, the Shiites, nor the Kurds would ever allow such a humiliation The Iraqis are a strongly self-determined people. What do we think their explosive behavior is about? This overhand grip produces flowing, sweeping lines and is great for sketching, hatching, cross-hatching, value work, with the side of the lead. It is a huge preference for academic drawing. It's great when using a drawing surface such as an easel. One common rule in whichever grip you choose to use and whatever works for you is to never, ever choke the pencil tip. This is never a good thing to do for artists.
Apparently, the roar of the falls is too deafening for him to hear them. While he presents the appearance of flexibility, his goal remains the same: a peaceful, secure, and democratic Iraq. Does that sound like a fairytale or what? And can somebody please tap him on the shoulder and tell him fairytales don't usually come true? Or Barbra Streisand telling a fan to shut up with a word that is not usually accepted in public discourse and then blithely continuing her tour. What if a relatively powerless person like a Senator, say, John Kerry had said the 'F" word, as in getting "stuck in f-ing Iraq?" The man would have been sent beyond temporary oblivion and been made to resign from the Senate.