gossip-general

Re: sessil ultim

From: Romane Funderburk
Subject: Re: sessil ultim
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:34:30 -0500

Delight . . .
sworn to silence! If you wish your secret to remain a secret it will
The golden ball, yes. That represents innocence, the pleasures of
will be escorted by armed guards to the gates of the landing station.
even as I spoke them. I looked at Iron John who shook his head no.
As his image faded I coughed to cover the grunt of suspicion that
Everything, you dimwit. That is why I am here.
talking.
Then he threw it once, harder than intended, and it rolled and
What was I doing here, hanging upside down from the ceiling of the
wise beyond your years. An old head on a young body. Therefore you are