gotmail-list

[gotmail] Can --procmail option be used to deliver to maildrop?

From: John
Subject: [gotmail] Can --procmail option be used to deliver to maildrop?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:22:03 -0600

I use maildrop for delivery (to Maildir formatted mailbox). I see that --use-procmail is an option in man gotmail:
      --use-procmail
This option sends all messages only to procmail(1). Options to
             forward or save to mailboxes are ignored.

      --procmail-bin /path/to/procmail
Allows user to set location of the procmail binary. Default is
             "/usr/bin/procmail".

Is it possible to simply utilize the --use-procmail, but simply hand the mail off to the maildropbinary rather than the procmail binary? Or is there some formatting/? that is done specifically for procmail?

Thanks,
John