gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Curl and Cookies

From: Christoph Uloth
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Curl and Cookies
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 15:14:30 +0800

Just tried the attached file with curl as below:

curl 7.9.8 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.8 (OpenSSL 0.9.7a) (ipv6
enabled)

and it still bombs out for me with this...

Gotmail v0.7.11    Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Peter Hawkins
Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.

Getting hotmail index page...
Processing java check....
Logging in...
Following redirect...