gotmail-list

[gotmail] got_hotmail

From: Kerry Blalock
Subject: [gotmail] got_hotmail
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:24:26 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if this is for this list, but I am trying to set up got_hotmail
plugin in squirrelmail. On the left folder side I am getting this error
when I login to squirrelmail.
Fatal error: Failed opening required
'SM_PATHplugins/got_hotmail/gothotmail.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/got_hotmail/setup.php on line 68

When I click on the hotmail option (top menu, or inside options) I get an
error reading the options.php file, line 19, dealing with the validate,php
file.
I realize there are some issues with gotmail and hotmail at present, but
not sure if this is my problem in setting the plugin up in squirrelmail.

Question on the config.php file. for the host:port info, not sure how to
determine the port, and what format should the host be in, IP #, full host
name,??
Should the user:password be left blank, or if not, what user:password
should go here? Surely not the hotmail address.

Any comments appreciated.