gotmail-list

[gotmail] Snippage [was Re: Gotmail-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 23]

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: [gotmail] Snippage [was Re: Gotmail-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 23]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:48:53 +1100

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:26 pm, Omar Villanueva wrote:

> Hey guys, can anybody send me a fully working gotmail version??? (to
> my mail account address@hidden) I read everywhere that
> you're using don't-know-wich version but i still can't get it to
> work!! Please, help.
>
> Thanx a lot.

[snip 1350 lines of the previous Gotmail Digest unnecessarily included
in Omar's email]

Would people please avoid quoting the entire digest when they post to
this mailing list? We've already read it before, we don't need to read
it again.

Oh, and there is no such word as "thanx". Using it just makes you sound
twee and annoying, not trendy and hip.

--
Steven D'Aprano

"Logic is a wonderful thing but doesn't always beat
actual thought." -- Terry Pratchett, "The Last Continent"