gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Broken pipe ?

From: Alon
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Broken pipe ?
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:13:29 -0500

Well, now it seems to be working just fine with -forward. Must have been something screwy with the messages in my inbox, causing it to break.

aLoN

Yup, setting --use-procmail seems to grab them off hotmail ok.  I'm not
running Fedora (Mandrake 8.2 actually), and nothing has changed on that
machine software-wise to cause the error (I was away on holiday when it
started to break).  Here's my config file:

username=username
password=password
address@hidden
folders=Inbox
delete
retry-limit=3
speed-limit

aLoN

Anybody else getting "Broken pipe" errors with gotmail lately?  Started
around July 4-5th for me:

I am also getting "Broken pipe" errors when --forward is used.  When I
use --use-procmail, the error doesn't occur.  This seems to coincide
with an upgrade from Fedora Core 1 to 2.

Other than that, it's a mystery to me.  I can post debug messages if
anyone would like to see them.

--Tom