gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...

From: John Fruetel
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 06:04:32 +0000

Gotmail is still working for me, but I think there are strange things happening at Hotmail.

It wasn't working for me for a few days then it mysteriously started working again.(?) In addition, Hotmail is messing with with the folder ids. For instance, the "Trash Can" id used to be something like 'F0000004' for most people, now it's more like '"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002" for at least /some/ people.

I've been quietly working on a few things recently and the more daring people might want to try the version that's checked into CVS. If the version in CVS works well for people, I'll release a new version.

T. E. wrote:

Hi there! :)

Does anybody have the same situation: emails aren't fetch'd anymore?
There're ~20 emails within Inbox, but running gotmail ends with: All
done!

Here's an debug log:
[debug]
Gotmail v0.8.1    Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Peter Hawkins
Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.