gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] SOLVED?? - Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...

From: Janak J Parekh
Subject: Re: [gotmail] SOLVED?? - Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:41:12 -0400

John Fruetel unrolled a scroll which read:
> Janak, can you get the CVS build and try this new option

Just tried, and it works perfectly (well, for 1 email; haven't tried
more).  I can even correctly specify the parameter in .gotmailrc, as
long as I *don't* use quotes there.  I have both a 2MB and 250MB
account working with the latest CVS version by specifying move.

Thanks again for the fast debugging!  Let me know if you need me to
experiment any more with any other revisions you make to this
handling.

--janak

p.s. Minor nit: there's a *few* uses of print instead of dispText,
which makes silent not-quite-so-silent.  Before you package up 0.8.2,
a global search/replace might be a good idea.  Let me know if you want
me to submit this a as a bug or as a patch, although it's not that
urgent. :-)