gotmail-list

[gotmail] Fetching problem since yesterday

From: T. E.
Subject: [gotmail] Fetching problem since yesterday
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:58:01 +0100

Good morning everybody!!! :)

Since yesterday my Hotmail accounts aren't fetch'd anymore.
The final message I get is: Could not isolate folder index location

So first I checked the language set within Hotmail: its still english
The account still has the 2 MB limit.
(So nearly everything is as it was 2 days ago.)

One thing changed here yesterday morning: I switch'd from SuSE 8.2 to
9.2, but the gotmail version plus the scripts have been moved completly.

Do you have idea why it does not work proper anymore?
An debug output is located at: http://skar.dyndns.org/gotmail_log.txt

Have a nice day!

c y
Torsten