gotmail-list

[gotmail] gotmail does not delete

From: Patrick Marquetecken
Subject: [gotmail] gotmail does not delete
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:41:08 +0100

Hi,
i'm using following command to execute gotmail, but the mails on hotmail are
not deleted, they are also perfect delivered to my inbox of syslpheed but are
not visible until i do a rebuild folder tree (perhaps asylpheed problem, but no
response from that list :-( )

gotmail -u xxx -p xxx --folders "Postvak IN" --use-procmail  --delete

Going to Inbox Page: http://by18fd.bay18.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/HoTMail
$folder_index_url->/cgi-bin/folders?
Processing Folder: "Postvak IN", Total messages: 3, Unread messages: 0.
Getting email message...
Sending mail message to procmail...Done.
Deleting message...

anyone with a solution

TIA
Patrick
--
"If I were human, I believe the correct response would be 'Go to Hell'"
 -- Spock's response to a Starfleet summons (Star Trek VI)

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org