gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Re: update

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Re: update
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:41:29 -0800 (PST)

Michael, I have been working on porting to GNOME 2.  I
have the GNOME 2 version thing up and running,
although some functions do not work, and I am still
investigating why.  I have added no new features or
functions.  All the changes in the last month were
just porting.

So when you are ready to commit the new stuff, the
merging should not be a problem.

Andy

--- "Michael A. Meffie III" <address@hidden>