gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] coding conventions

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] coding conventions
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:32:43 -0800 (PST)

Michael, I have used the

if (...)
{
    if (...)
    {

    }

type code conventions and usd 4 spaces for indention,
no tabs, for all the code I wrote.  I kind of leave
the XPaint code as is. :-(.  I think it would be good
if you use the same convention.

I believe the code convention is a variation of the
standard GNU Coding Style, and GNU is fairly loose in
the code styles developers use.  GNU does not really
do any strict check over this.

Also, the tool "astyle" can be used to format C source
code in this style or other common styles easily. If
you want to go through all the files to make it
consistent, feel free to do so :-)

Thanks,

Andy

--- "Michael A. Meffie III" <address@hidden>