gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch

From: Michael A. Meffie III
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:21:58 -0500

Andy Tai wrote:
> Michael, thanks for the progress you are making!

Andy,

I'm still progressing on the branch. At this rate I expect the
code should be stable in about 4 weeks. This will have the
same feature set as 0.2.2, just re-organized and removal of
unused/empty functions. In some cases I tried to simplify the
implementation. To get an idea of what the code will look
like, see tool_palette.c, color_palette.c, and about.c in CVS.
I feel those modules are ready.

I will write up a more complete email this about what I have
done so far.

--
Michael A. Meffie III             http://home.neo.rr.com/meffie