gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] more glade tweaking and dialog mockup

From: Alan Horkan
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] more glade tweaking and dialog mockup
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:11:59 +0000 (GMT)

once I got started I continued and tried out a few more things

I reduced a lot of padding and eventually got a clean-ish patch I liked
the look of.  Just the diff:
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/gpaint/toolbar-padding_gpaint.glade.diff
My current glade file
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/gpaint/gpaint.glade.3

I also wanted to adjust the New Canvas Window.  My experiments got a bit
messy so I wouldn't call it anything more than a mockup but I created a
"New Image Dialog".  I hope you can take a look at it and do something
useful with or in some way help or encourage me to make a properly working
dialog out of it.  (Note: the maximum allowed image size in gpaint is
4096x4096).

Hope these scraps are of some use.  If there need to be sent back to me
for further work dont hesistate to ask and I'll try and make changes as
best I can.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely  http://inkscape.org