gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Biglobe Inc,

From: Chiang Lee
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Biglobe Inc,
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:51:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

JAPAN NATIONAL ARTS AND CRAFTS IMPORT AND EXPORT
CORPORATION

Prospective Agent,
Compliments of the day to you.Japan National Arts &
Crafts Import/Export Corporation is a company owned by
a group of
business men who deals on Arts and Crafts,
and export into the
Canada/America and central
Europe.We are searching for representatives
who can
help us establish a medium of getting to our customers
in the
Canada/America and central Europe as well as
making payments through
you to us. Please if you are
interested in transacting business with us
we will be
very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction we will proceed with
further Official protocol.

Please if you are interested, contact the
respective
consultant of the company for further details:-
Chiang Lee
Thank You,
Biglobe Inc