[Gpaint-list] YUKOS OIL PERSONAL ASSISTANT

From: lisakeava
Subject: [Gpaint-list] YUKOS OIL PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:19:55 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important
business having
gone through your remarkable profile on the internet.
Though, this
medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to
reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest medium of
communication.

However, this correspondence is unofficial and private,
and it should
be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you
that this
transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. I
am Lisa
Kimaeva a personal assistant to Mikhail Borisovich
Khodorkovsky the
Richest man in Russia and owner of the following
companies:

Chairman CEO:YUKOS OIL (Russian Second Largest Oil Company)
Chairman
CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution
with its
Branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a
profiling amount in an excess of $35.5 MILLION US DOLLARS,
which I seek
your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will
berewarded with 20 %
of The total sum for your partnership. Can you be
mypartner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

As a personal consultant to him, authority
Was handed over to me in
transfer of money of an American oil merchant
For his last oil deal
with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky before he was
arrested.

Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to a
Security company
in European.
The funds was directed into the security
company to advert Tax and
the cost of transfer where the funds will
release to you as the
beneficiary.
While I was on the process, My Boss
got arrested for his Involvement in
politics by financing the leading
and opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces,Led by Boris
Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party Led by Gregor
Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure
as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on This website
below or you can watch
more of CCN or BBC to get more news about my
boss.

http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.
mbktrial.com/
http:
//www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.
com/people/633/000025558/

Although, I do not know you in person, I
have received your contact
via, personal search while seeking a
reliable but obscure individual
to assist me in this pending
transaction.It became necesary for me to
seek your assistance as I want
you to assist in investing my share of
the money in your country.

YOUR
ROLE:
All I need from you is to act as the beneficiary of the Above
quoted
Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name as the
beneficiary.

I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American
continent and
never to be connected to any Of Mikhail Khodorkovsky
conglomerates.
The transaction has to be concluded in one month before
Mikhail
Khodorkovsky is out on bail.

As soon as I confirm your
readiness to conclude this transaction with
me, I Will provide you with
the details.

Thank you very much. Contact me only via my email below.

Regards,

Lisa Kimaeva (Miss)

OCCUPATION : PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

COMPANY WEBSITE : www.yukos.com