[Gpaint-list] Quarterly Statement Notice

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Quarterly Statement Notice
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:29:58 +0100

Important Notice: Decmber 19, 2005.

Dear Barclays Online Banking Customer:

It has become to our attention that your Barclays Online Account has been placed on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds.

To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account with: (Surname, Membership number, Five-digits passcode, Memorable word).

All restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you have updated your billing information.

To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the link below:

https://update.barclays.co.uk/olb/p/LoginMember.do

Important Note:

We have asked few additional information which is going to be the part of secure login process. These additional information will be asked during your future login security so, please provide all these info completely and correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this  address can't be answered.
For assistance, please login into your Barclays Online Bank account and choose the "Help" link from any page.

Barclays  Email ID # 9812D.