[Gpaint-list] RE:-CLAIM OF 585, 000.00( Five Hundred and Eighty-five Tho

From: Tirus Okolah
Subject: [Gpaint-list] RE:-CLAIM OF 585, 000.00( Five Hundred and Eighty-five Thousand Euros) WINNING PAYOUT OF CATEGORY "B" WINNERS
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:31:59 +0300

P.O.Box 1717.

Bukoba ,Tanzania

East Africa

Fax:+255-28-2220832

Cell:+255-787-322198

REFERENCE NUMBER: ILD/0691/621-06/04

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
DEUTSCHE LOTTERY
GmbH, GERMANY.
SCHÖNBERGER STRASSE 220-224
04109
LEIPZIG
TEL:+49-0391-6206490
FAX:+49-01805/662244-01805/662222

Dear

         Sir

RE:-CLAIM OF 585,000.00 ( Five Hundred and Eighty-five Thousand Euros) WINNING PAYOUT OF CATEGORY "B" WINNERS

     Actually I had mail from THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENTDEUTSCHE LOTTERY GmbH, GERMANY.SCHÖNBERGER STRASSE 220-22404109 LEIPZIGTEL:+49-0391-6206490 ,FAX:+49-01805/662244-01805/662222 claiming that I have emerged a winner under the Third Category, which is part of your promotional draws.The draws were held on the 17th of December 2005. and results were officially
announced after the draws. Participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 4,000,000 names/email addresses
of individuals and companies from
Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Canada , Europe, East Europe, Middle East and New Zealand as part
of your International Promotions Program.

Into your mail you stated that I should contact the DUETSCHE LOTTERY ACCREDITED ATTORNEY  immediately, to
begin your claims process here bellow

Herr. Hans Wolfberg
PETERS, WOLF & PARTNER
SCHACKSTRASSE 22, 80539
MÜNCHEN , GERMANY
HOT LINE TEL: +491774068320
FAX: 01212-5-006-71-696
E-mail: address@hidden

Well i am contacting him and I have given him full details he requested but what I don't get to understand is it true that am I really suppose to pay as he indicated to me bellow,remember it is confidential as you stated:-

In this regard I will ipso facto require you complete the attached claim application form and append your signature boldly. However, in consideration of my services you will be required to pay this office the sum of €550.00 (Five hundred and fifty euros).

Note that you will be required to make payment of our charges prior to our going to represent you to enable us meet up with attendant expenses like, affidavit, notarization of award documents and stamp duty here in the Germany. Find below the analysis of the fees.

1. Consultation ---- 200 Euros

2. Stamp Duty------ 150 Euros

3. Notarization----- 100 Euros

4. Affidavit-----------100 Euros

Total: 550 Euros

While we await your response, we promise to continue to use our best endeavours in rendering the best legal service to you at all times. I would forward your claim application form to you as soon as I receive a go ahead from you. Please in your next reply,endevour to state how you want your funds to be transfered to you.We have two ways of transfering the lottery funds of our international clients, Its either through bank to bank transfer or a draft or a cheque will be raised in your name and forwarded to your address by DHL or UPS courier services. Have a nice day Sir.

Hans Wolfberg

Peter,Wolf and partners

Deutsche Lottery accredited attorney

Finally if there is apossibility of coming to Germany and collect my Cash,let me get informed and act promptly or if you can assist me on another way round may I get informed immediately

I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Thanks and kind regards

Tirus Omolo Okolah